SD-HH-UFM is a handhold tansit-time ultrasonic flow meter with clamp-on, transducers for non-invasive liquid measurement. Our microprocessor based, user friendly and field programmable flow measurement technique allows no interruption of the process flow and has low installation costs.
1. 4-line LCD display with flow rate; totalized and signal condition
2. The flowmeter is designed for high accuracy of +/-1.0%
3. Small size (200*92*32mm); light-weight(538g)
4. wide range; velocities(0.01-+/-32 m/s)
5. Ni-MH battery life for upto 10 hours continuous operation.
6. Transducers for pipe sizes of 13 to 6000 mm
7. Transducers include the magnetic device which can install on metal pipe without mounting belt.
8. Date logger which records flow rate, date, total flow, signal condition, etc.
9. Response Time: less than 1 second.
10. Sensor: SS Type 15mm~100mm (1/2″~4″) M Type: 50mm~700mm(2″~28″) L Type: 300mm~6000mm(12″~240″)